About Me

Monday, January 05, 2009

Weekly Weigh-In

Okay - so I honestly completely forgot to weigh-in this morning. In fact, I've been forgetting a lot lately. I did weigh in last week, though - and also yesterday...so...

Last week - 221.9 (that was last Tuesday)

Yesterday - 221

I think that considering I ate a LOT of sweets during Christmas - that's not too bad. I've mostly maintained - although I'm 1 pound heavier than I was a month ago - ugh.

I worked out 3 times this last week, though - so hopefully I'm on the right track now.

By the way...am I the only one still doing this Biggest Loser thing? 3 more months to go - anyone still in?

2 comments:

Charly said...

I am... I've been workin out, too! My weigh in this morning was 134. My new goal for the next 8 weeks is 14 pounds.

Mandy Crowell said...

I'm in..I was also bad this past holiday, but I'm down to 224, so hanging in there. I started my workout and exercise this past week and so far so good..we'll see!