About Me

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

God is so cool!!

I love it when God talks to me. I love it even more when He talks to someone else through something He gave me. It is always amazing to me how God uses us to teach and encourage each other. I was reminded today of the Experiencing God study I've done so many times. #4 (I think it was #4) was that God speaks through the Bible, prayer, circumstances and the church to reveal Himself, His purposes and His ways. I believe I have experienced all of that within the last 48 hours. He has been speaking to me in all kinds of ways and confirming things through all kinds of ways - and my mind is blown from How it all connects so perfectly.

I know I'm babbling, but I just needed to say that God is good. He speaks in amazing ways. He is always inviting me to be involved with Him in His work. I may not always be paying enough attention, but He is always giving me opportunities to see Him at work and join Him in what He is doing. That is so cool. I'm little old me - but God chooses to talk to me and work in and through me. I love that. I love Jesus - He rocks my world!

No comments: