About Me

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Blogger Laziness

Yikes! Has it really been 8 days since I last blogged? Sorry. It's been a busy 8 days. Here's the rundown:

* My sister got engaged! Cool!
* We're going to Cancun for the wedding - even cooler!
* I had a very cool weekend in Corsicana with my friends, the team, at Compass.
* I cleaned my house
* I watched INXS (I agree with Gary that Jordis is the next to go)
* I began writing a new song - it's almost finished.
* I played guitar while laying in a two-person hammock and watching the sun rise (definitely the coolest part of my week).
* I watched a few good (Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason - it made me cry) or not so good (Star Wars III) movies.
* I went with my sis and mom to look at wedding gowns - man she's beautiful!
* I ate at Logan's (yummy)
* I ate at I-Hop (for a wedding planning meeting with my sis and some other cool chicks)
* I got my voice back - YEAH!!
* I got some very cool new Office Depot gadgets at work
* I endured temperatures at work of over 90 and under 70 degrees (we are an office of extremes - apparantly)
* I decided that I must give up soda! (I'll start next week - how's that for wimpy)

That's all I got for now - I'll blog about real stuff later.

No comments: