About Me

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ugh's all around.

Have you ever had one of those days where everything you attempted went to complete junk?
Yesterday was that day for me. Everything that could have gone wrong went wrong, I messed up everything I tried, and at the end of the day I just wanted to fall into a ball on the floor and cry. Ugh.

On a somewhat related note - lately, I seem to want to complain about everything. Have you ever been that way? I hope that you haven't. Everything and everyone around me has been getting on my nerves lately - mostly because of my own perception and perspective. And of course, I often feel the "need" to vent. I absolutely HATE this about myself. I'm sincerely praying today that God will deal with me about it. I know that He also hates the complainer in me and I am praying that He will help me to get rid of it entirely. Double ugh.

I visited my mother's library (hugh stash of books) today to try and find something that will help me learn to be less complain-y and more content and kind and all that stuff. I found a few good things. If you have any ideas for resources/studies - please let me know.

No comments: