About Me

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Top 10 Lists

Thought it would be fun to start some top ten lists - so here goes...

Top 10 Songs (as of this moment):
1. For Who You Are - Big Daddy Weave (I LOVE this song!!!)
2. Intoxicating - The David Crowder Band
3. The Narrow - Charity Von
4. It's My Life - Bon Jovi (Bon Jovi makes me happy!)
5. Free - Building 429 (heaviest song they do - best by far)
6. Walk Away - Kelly Clarkson (the funky bass rocks!)
7. Chariot - Gavin DeGraw
8. Frontline - Pillar
9. Revolution - Starfield
10. Travelin Band - CCR (this song makes me smile!)

Okay - so there's many, many more - I could do a top 50 list. But those are the ones I can't keep out of my CD player - and that make me the most happy.

Top 10 Artists/Bands (I can't do these in order - it's too hard!):
Starfield
The David Crowder Band
Kelly Clarkson
Gavin Degraw
Charity Von
The Benjamin Gate
John Mayer
Audio Adrenaline
does DC Talk count?
Bon Jovi (I know it's sad - but I can't help it)

I should do an honorable mention category to put my other 300 favorite bands into - but that would make this post WAY to long!

No comments: