About Me

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

More Top 10 Lists

More stuff I like:

Top 10 TV shows:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Alias
- these two should actually tie for first place!!
3. Friends (I know it's cancelled - but I own a few seasons on DVD)
4. Reba - could be the funniest show on TV!!
5. Lost
6. The Apprentice - although I haven't had time to watch this season :(
7. Without a Trace
8. 24 - not as obsessed as my husband, but it's a good show.
9. All the Law and Orders
10. Smallville - again, not as hooked as my husband, but a suprisingly good show.

Top 10 Movies:
1. The Count of Monte Cristo - if you haven't seen this - go get it right now! Don't even rent it - just buy it b/c you'll love it. Seriously - right now!!!
2. Ever After (I actually wore out the video and had to buy the DVD)
3. Pirates of the Carribean
4. Tommy Boy (I can quote the entire movie - seriously.)
5. X-Men and X2
6. You've Got Mail (I'm actually a little embarrassed about my love for all things Meg Ryan - please don't make fun)
7. My Fair Lady
8. What Women Want
9. White Christmas
10. All the Lethal Weapons

3 comments:

Ben said...

Great movie list. I mus say however, that I was rather disappointed to see no Star Wars. :) I love the X-Men movies, looking forward to the third this summer.

Kim Wells said...

Yeah - not the biggest fan of Star Wars. I know, I know - I'm sorry. I always fall asleep in Return of the Jedi - in fact, I'm not sure I've ever seen the end. I also cannot wait for the 3rd X-Men. The X-Mens are so much better than Spiderman - Spiderman had too much wrapped up in the love story - not enough interesting action. They actually reminded me of the old Superman movies - they were ok, but not awesome.

Ben said...

Yeah, Spiderman has always been intertwined with that whole love story soap opera. Even in the old comic books. The movies pretty much well represent the comics in that regard.

I just noticed on your list "Ever After". My wife LOVED that movie. And I must confess, I'm a big fan of "You've Got Mail". Yeah, I just outed myself as enjoying a chick flick.