About Me

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Countdown to the "Big Day"

Well, it's almost here...the "Big Day". I'll be 25 years old next Friday - and I can't wait!! I LOVE birthdays! I LOVE birthday parties! I LOVE friends and food and presents! Everybody does - not everyone admits it, though. My dad says I'll be a quarter of a century old - that actually sounds OLD. I'd like to say that I have some important wisdom for you - and maybe I could muster up a few small things - but mostly I still feel like there is SO much to discover and to learn. I feel like life is just beginning - and I LOVE it! I couldn't ask for a better life situation. I have an incredible husband, adorable daughter, the best family, and friends that I don't know what I would do without. Life is good ... and getting better all the time! Hopefully there is a party in my very near future...I'll keep you updated.

No comments: