About Me

Friday, October 21, 2005

Leave of Absence

I have been working extremely hard at work lately and have had absolutely no time for blogging - or anything else for that matter. I have also recently made the decision to change jobs, which means I will be working even harder trying to wrap up all the projects I've been working on before I leave. All this to say that I will probably not be blogging over the next few weeks. Big suprise, I know, because my blogs have been so frequent over the last month. :)

I am hoping that with the new job will come a little breathing room and a little more time for blogging. In the meantime, keep checking Johnny's blog and our church website @ www.compasswired.com to keep up to date on what is going on in the Compassphere.

Happy Friday, by the way!

No comments: