About Me

Monday, September 12, 2005

What it's all about...

Tony Morgan had a post today about the incredible weekend they had at Granger Community Church. I was moved to tears looking at the pictures of the 400 people they baptized yesterday. 400 PEOPLE! That's it. Right there. The whole reason I'm a part of Compass. 400 people now know God that didn't before they came into contact with Granger. Those people have experienced a life change - they will never be the same. I pray that the communities in the Alliance, TX area will come to find something different at Compass. That we, as individuals and as a group, can lead them to the One that can heal, the One that cares, the One that can change EVERYTHING! That's what it's all about. Changed lives. I am just so grateful to be able to be a part of it - to give testimony of my own changed life. I know that we can make a difference. How could I not get excited about that?

No comments: