About Me

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Boot Camp

My friend Brenda has been urging me to join her at Boot Camp group for at least 3 months. Well, she finally coaxed me into it. Except she is smart enough to know that the only way she can guarantee my attendance on a regular basis is to have it at my house.

So - tonight is my 5th day of Boot Camp.
Believe it or not - I'm actually really enjoying it. We do it 4 nights a week (M, W, F and Sat). I think what I enjoy the most is the friendships we're forming. Monday night there were 4 of us and we had a blast - at least I did :)

And before you know it we're going to be looking even better than our husbands!! (Who are also working out together regularly).

I'm also trying to cut out soda and sweets - although today, I have to admit, I had a brownie (and it was marvelous!)

I'm finding that the more I concentrate on physical health - the more energy I have for everything else. I'm pretty sure that everyone else already figured this out - and I am just slow. Oh well - at least I'm doing it now! I fell fitter already!

No comments: