About Me

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Scripture of the Week - Week 1

I spent the majority of the day creating a personal growth plan. I wrote a personal mission statement, which took me over 3 hours, but I think it finally captures exactly what I want it to say, and I wrote out over 30 personal goals (some are things I'm already doing, but want to step up it up a little). I'm terribly excited about finally writing out the things that I feel God is leading me to change, focus on, or develop - it's currently 8 pages. If you're curious - here's a great resource to get started.

One of my goals is to meditate on one new scripture per week - so here's the one for this week:
"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." - Psalm 19:14

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments: