About Me

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Personality Test

I've done these tests before, and every time get the exact same results (no matter what version I take). Perhaps there's something to it.

According to the most recent test, I am ENFJ (Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging.) - also called "the Teacher"

Here's the description (which seems pretty right on - as far as I'm concerned):

* are "the benevolent 'pedagogues' of humanity" - They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes. (Wow - this sounds important)
* generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are. (definitely true of me)
* are global learners. They see the big picture.
* The ENFJs focus is expansive. Some can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities or projects simultaneously. Many ENFJs have tremendous entrepreneurial ability. (Hope this is true - very cool.)
* ENFJs are organized in the arena of interpersonal affairs. Their offices may or may not be cluttered, but their conclusions (reached through feelings) about people and motives are drawn much more quickly and are more resilient than those of their NFP counterparts.
* ENFJs know and appreciate people. (also very true of me)
* they are apt to neglect themselves and their own needs for the needs of others.
* They have thinner psychological boundaries than most, and are at risk for being hurt or even abused by less sensitive people.
* ENFJs often take on more of the burdens of others than they can bear.

Some famous ENFJ's:
David, King of Israel (would have thought I would be associated w/ Peter before David)
Abraham Lincoln
Ronald Reagan
Dick Van Dyke
Andy Griffith
Diane Sawyer
Michael Jordan, NBA basketball player (my husband will think this is cool - he's a BIG fan!)
Johnny Depp
Oprah Winfrey
Matthew McConaughey
Lauren Graham ("Gilmore Girls") - my all time favorite show!!! - My husband is always saying that she reminds him of me - her and her character :)

Thought this was kind of cool. I happen to know that Billy Graham is on the ESTJ list and so is Peter, so you ESTJ's - you're in good company too!

Take the quiz - I'd love to see everybody else's results.

No comments: