About Me

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mommy Resources

I found a couple of resources this week that I just HAD to share.

www.springpadit.com

is a website where you can manage your calendar, meal planning, chore charts, budget, and SO much more! I've only been using it for a couple days - but am loving it so far.

www.mint.com

is my new favorite site. It's a budget and money management site. It'll access your bank accounts and organize everything you spend/earn into categories. You can add a budget and it'll track your spending against your budget. This site might just be a lifesaver for me.

Here are a couple more that I've used in the past and sometimes still use...

www.cozi.com

is a household management site where you can manage recipes, grocery lists, calendar - it's aimed at family organization. Pretty cool interactive site. Even has an app to manage your photos - and can make a really cool photo collage screen saver (which I use and LOVE).

www.handipoints.com

is an online chore program to help you manage, rate, and reward your kid's chores. I signed up with the best of intentions. The site it great - although it does have parts of the site that are only available if you purchase them - boo! You can reward chores with an online cyber pet thingy that they can dress, feed and play with. Beats me why but Elisa just LOVES her cat (named Boo-boo after our cat that we had to give away a while back).

www.my-calorie-counter.com

is my favorite online calorie counting tool. Track your excercise, eating, and weight loss goals. I used this religiously for 2 weeks and lost almost 8 pounds just by eating better. Good site.

That's all I can think of for now. Just had to share - let me know what you like / don't like and if you have any planning / organizing tools you use.

No comments: