About Me

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In #1

Okay guys, here's the dreaded post. I've been debating ever since the last post about whether or not I should post this, and I've finally decided that I should. So here goes..

Weight - 227
Waist - 52"

(I took other measurements too - but figured I don't need to post all of them)


(I took a picture so you'll know I'm not lying :)

My first goal is 199 lbs. (It'll be the first time I'm under 200 in over 9 years!)

I've made a list of all the things I want to make sure I do/don't do each day - and am going to use it like a checklist. (Like don't drink soda, do drink water, work out, etc..)

Anyway, wish me luck - I'll post next Thursday on my progress.

Thanks for all the kind words, guys - I really appreciate the support!

1 comment:

Mandy Crowell said...

Cool girl! We weigh the same. I've been on Weight Watchers since 2 weeks ago and have lost about 11 pounds so far. We can keep each other accountable. I'm starting small..so I've been trying just the eating better these weeks and next week I begin the exercise! You can do it!! By January we'll both be below that 200 mark I know it!!