About Me

Monday, October 27, 2008

This might be the most beautiful and touching thing I've ever read on the subject of enduring trials.

You really have to read it for yourself, but here's a really great snippit:

"Honestly, what must God think of us when we are so unwilling to sit patiently under any blows from His divine hammer and chisel? What can He do through those who complain every time they find themselves temporarily imprisoned by life’s difficulties? Don’t live a bland and tasteless life. Allow God to use the seasoning of hardships to enrich your relationship with Him. The next time you find yourself in a place where your flesh must grow small, learn to like it so that your trust in God can grow big." (Omar C. Garcia, Missions & Evangelism Pastor from Kingsland Baptist Church)

I am reminded of a close friend's "life verse" - John 3:30 says, "He must become greater, I must become less."

I hope this challenges you as much as it did me today.

No comments: