About Me

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My vacuum sucks - or rather doesn't

I know this probably isn't blogworthy, but I had to vent. I'm on at least my second or third vacuum within the last year. I don't know what I'm doing wrong - but every time I buy a new vacuum it goes kaput within a few months. I'm pretty fed up. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I use it multiple times per day - is it possible they only are good for so many vacuum's?? I doubt it. What the heck?

Anybody have a vacuum that they just LOVE and that has lasted a while?? I'm ready to invest a little more money in one if I know it'll last more than a couple of months. I feel like I'm just throwing money away.

It's making me entirely crazy!! Help!!

3 comments:

Mandy Crowell said...

We invested in the Dirt Devil Swivel Guide Vision when we moved here 3 years ago. It's an upright, bagless with some extra tools and I've loved it! And it's been used weekly and roughly at times, and still works great after 3 years.

One note: I also bought a Shark handheld vac from Kohl's to use on my hard floors, because it can be a little tiresome to lug the upright on the kitchen and bathroom floors, especially if you have a small mess..and that SHARK is AWESOME!! One of my best investments as well.

Overall, I'm a big user of both and they both have held up well and do a good job of sucking without dust blowout.

Kim Wells said...

THANKS!

Trina said...

We love our Bissell Healthy Home. It is a heavier vacuum, but it feels more substantial, ya know? I use ours at least 4 times a week, and it is wonderful!!