About Me

Friday, June 20, 2008

Man - I've had a poopy week...literally.

It's been an adventurous and cruddy week for the Wells girls - especially this one. 3 girls can be difficult - I'm learning. I'm working on potty training Syd, nursing Maya (which has been very hard this week), and getting Elisa to stop whining and complaining. It's now Friday and I've dealt with throwing up, spitting up, multiple disgusting accidents, screaming daily, whining hourly, I've done at least 10 loads of dishes, 15 or so loads of laundry and have cleaned the den at least 2 or 3 times daily. For all of you with 2 or less children - I'm sure I just discouraged you from having any more. Sorry.

But - I discovered this website today about a woman in Chicago who runs a "booty camp" which claims to potty train in less than 5 hours. Amazing! Check out the link and look at the videos on the media page (particularly the middle one).

http://www.bootycampmom.com/index.html

Maybe there is hope after all.

No comments: