About Me

Friday, March 10, 2006

Idol Opinion

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with Idol. I've been BUSY!!!
I even missed the results show last night - but just checked out who went home...and here is my opinion...

I'm really bummed that Will got cut last night - I also am kind of bummed that Ayla went home instead of Melissa McGhee. Kinnik and Gedeon were the right choices in my opinion. But Will should have stayed while little Kevin went home and they should have cut Melissa instead of Ayla. Oh well - they all had to go at some point.

I think Melissa and Kevin will be the next to go. I also predict that the final 6 will be.... drum roll please....

Katharine McPhee
Lisa Tucker
Paris Bennett

Ace Young
Chris Daughtry
Elliott Yamin

I really don't know who I think should win yet - but if I had to pick right now - I'd pick either Lisa, Katharine, or Chris.

There you go America - my opinion. For what it's worth.

No comments: