About Me

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Rock Star: INXS

I missed the elimination show last night!! Man was I bummed. But I did log on to the INXS website to find out who went home. Shocker of all shockers it was both Daphna & Heather. I was not suprised that they were eliminated, just suprised that they were both eliminated on the same night. Normally I have issues w/ singing shows (American Idol) because people are eliminated for weird reasons - which is why they end up with mediocre finalists and why the audience loses interest in the show near the end (at least I do). But, I must give credit to the INXS people (whoever they are) because almost every week I've cheered the decisions made (although I think Wil might have left too soon, and Daphna & Heather not soon enough).
I thought I would give you some predictions - or actually my opinions of how things should go:
Next to leave: Jessica (a long time coming)
After Jessica (in no particular order): JD, Tara & Deanna
I think the last six should be: Brandon, Jordis, Marty, Mig, Suzie & Ty
Then Brandon & Ty should go.
Right now my fav's are Mig & Suzie.
Mig really nailed the Aerosmith tune - not very many people can say that!
Suzie has the most vocal talent in my opinion.
I think Brandon, Jordis & Marty are great performers, but their vocals are not the best.
As of now, I'm not sure who I think will win it - I think it will be between Jordis, Marty, Mig & Suzie (my pick would be Mig or Marty). I think Suzie is the most talented, but probably not right for INXS.

That's all I got for now.

No comments: