About Me

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Invest & Invite

Okay, so I've decided it's time to get brave. No more ms. shy. Me? Shy? Well, you'd be suprised. I've decided that I am going to be terribly bold and seek out opportunities to invite people to North Point, and then follow through and invite them. I said the scary prayer this morning - that God would give me an opportunity to invite - and I meant it. So, here it is - the day I switch gears and become more of what God intends for me to be. I am scared...of rejection, of being looked at funny - the more I think about it - my fears seem so small compared to the fear of missed opportunity or a friend not ever coming to know Christ. I WILL be brave today - I will listen for God's voice - I will invest and invite. I challenge you to do the same!

No comments: